A project of the Solano County Planning Collaborative


What do I need to do if I have a septic system or well?

ADUs often need separate waste treatment, and if you have a well, you may need to provide a well report. In either case, your system may need to be upgraded. Talk to your City or County staff or your Environmental Health Department early in the process.

Get all your questions answered.

Translate This Site

Skip to content