A project of the Solano County Planning Collaborative


Will my ADU need new utility connections?

Conversion ADUs: New connections and fees not required.
Attached/detached ADUs: Separate utility connections and connection fee/capacity charges are required for new ADUs and are due when building permit is issued.

Get all your questions answered.

Translate This Site

Skip to content